A vacation is said to be a relaxing break from the hectic life. It should be quite entertaining and should be lots of fun. A tour to many places with lots of fun is such a good idea for enjoying the vacation. It will be more reliable with an itinerary planner. Be ready to enjoy your time by planning your travel, activities, accommodation ahead of time.
So here some steps for your itinerary
- Decide where you want to go– So, this is your first step. You should be aware of this that where you want to go. We plan for go somewhere but don’t know where to go. So, you should know your goal. Picking a destination is very important.
- Decide the length of your trip– How much day you want to travel? You should be an idea of time that how much do you have for travel? It will be helpful for you. You can save money according to your traveling time period.
- Research your costs– So now you know that where you want to go? And for how much time? But now the next problem is how much money do you have? Or how much you want to spend on travelling? Or how much money you will need for the trip? You should know all about the cost. You should check the hotels price. In which hotel you want to stay? How much it costs? How much will spend on restaurant? From these information you can get idea about the cost.
- Starts saving money– Now, you have an idea about the cost you want to spend on your travelling. So, it’s time to save the money. Suppose you want to travel after 5 months. So, in these five-month, you have to save money for your travelling. Cut out all the unnecessary things from the daily expenses. By doing this you can collect money for your travelling.
- Book your flight– Now; finally you want to go for a trip. So book your flight for the desired place. Sometimes it will be difficult for us to book the desirable flight ticket due to less availability. So make sure to book early for desirable flight ticket.
- Book your hotel– if you are going to a long tour, book hotel for some day. After that it will not be difficult for you to find out the better hotel than that.
- Plan your activities– Now make a sheet for your activities like which place you want to go first? What activities you will do there? Make an alternate too so that if by chance u didn’t able to go to that place then you have another place or another activity in your list. Also, create a day by day to-do-list.
- Write a diary– it will be most amusing for you. Write a diary about your experiences and activities. Do share the whole things in that diary which you felt at your trip. Enjoy your trip with lots of fun. Do share your itinerary with your friends and in your diary too.